Why the Auto Care™ ACPN conference is important to the automotive aftermarket – Because #datamatters
PDM is a proud sponsor of the 2020 Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) Knowledge Exchange Virtual Conference. As the name implies, the conference is an important “knowledge exchange” of data technology and techniques you can implement today to help improve sales and communication with your business partners. The record number of 800+ attendees ranged from content professionals, sales and marketing managers, buyers and category managers, and executives, all taking the time to learn about new technologies and techniques to help their companies today to sell more products, reduce costs and improve efficiencies. Over the course of 3-days, there were keynote speakers, break out sessions, Auto Care™ industry updates, and audience interaction, all offered for FREE to anyone wanting to learn more about product and industry data best practices. Below are just a few of PDM’s staff favorite picks from the 3-day conference.
Auto Care™ 2020 ACPN Knowledge Exchange Virtual Conference Day 3 – It’s a Wrap!
Thank you to the Breakout Session speakers, Carl Cross at Brake Parts, Inc. and Matt Fowler Director of Sales Snap36. Your presentations and group interactions were helpful to understand the essential tools needed for a complete data management toolbox and how to create a digital product content strategy. Both topics can help all of us improve efficiency, costs, and most importantly sales.
- Find your single source of truth – it will help to understand your company’s existing process and how automation will help achieve goals.
- The most debated question in the ACPN Conference App today: What is the best Sci-Fi movie ever made? We think it will be debated until the 2021 ACPN Conference.
- What department do product data managers work in your organization: Marketing, Sales, IT or do they exist for all departments?
- Why is digital content important? According to a recent Internet Retailer Report, “75% of consumers listed the quality of product images as the most important feature when shopping online.” Customers can touch the product without going to the store.
- Auto Care™ provides Best Practices not only for ACES & PIES but also for Digital Assets.
- According to Frost & Sullivan, “By 2020, customer experience, is expected to overtake price and product as a key brand differentiator.”
Auto Care™ 2020 ACPN Knowledge Exchange Virtual Conference Day 2 – “And the ACES & PIES Award Goes to…”
- Everyone loves an award ceremony! Congratulations to all of the winners!
- The Auto Care™ VIP (Vehicle Information Portal) is your gateway to all Auto Care™ standards.
- More companies are embracing data excellence and industry standards.
- This is the 23rd year anniversary for industry standards – Longer than the smartphone.
- ACES & PIES have gone global! – Chile, Colombia & Mexico already using industry standards with Argentina & Brazil launching this summer.
- Tackle data like the Terminator in The Rise of the Machines not The Resistance to Change. How humans and machines can work together.
- Drake said NO to free form text. Be like Drake and use standardized attributes & ditch notes.
Auto Care™ 2020 ACPN Knowledge Exchange Virtual Conference Day 1 is in the books! Learn PDM Staff’s favorite top picks.
- Three key industry elements: Vehicle Data, Industry Data, and Product Data – Because #datamatters
- Unlock the potential of your product data – The importance for catalog data to integrate across departments
- Check out Auto Care TrendLens – interactive industry insights at your fingertips
- Auto Care Demand Index – how does your company compare to industry trends
- Unilink™ – Identify, Reach, and Connect
- Steps you can take now to prepare your data and company for real-time product data and automated services
- How to become machine-actionable and what you can do to be a data advocate for your company. You will be a hero!
- What is API and why is it important?
- Be the Buffalo who heads into the digital storm of disruption
- Luke Smith is a big Sci-Fi fan!
ACPN Offering “Connect, Share and Win with the App” for the upcoming 2020 ACPN Knowledge Exchange Virtual Conference
Stay connected during the conference, to message attendees, interact in the activity stream, and view the conference agenda, sponsors, and exhibitor directory. Additionally, the conference app will be used to announce daily the winners of the daily sponsored Coffe Break Raffles. Visit the app store on your mobile device to download the “Auto Care Events” app and looks other “2020 ACPN” event. Please click here to register for this FREE event. To learn more about how PDM can help you achieve ACPN Data Content Excellence email us at email@example.com.
PDM Selected as Data Assessment Partner for the 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Awards
PDM is honored to be selected for the second year in a row, as the volunteer data assessment partner for the upcoming 2020 ACPN Data Content Excellence award in the category ACES & PIES data. The Automotive Content Professionals Network (ACPN) recognizes a single company in each of the three categories ranked by data size (small – 10k to 49,999k applications, medium – 50k to 250k applications, large – Over 250k applications) for earning best in class ACES & PIES data content. As the 2020 ACPN data assessment partner, PDM processes and analyzes all data submissions based on ACPN ACES & PIES data judging guidelines. PDM’s integrated validation technology produces a scorecard for the judges to review. The 2020 ACPN Data Excellence Awards winners will be announced during the 2020 ACPN Knowledge exchange Virtual Conference, May 4-6, 2020. Please click here to register for this FREE event. To learn more about how PDM can help you achieve ACPN Data Content Excellence email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.