Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Paramount Data Management (PDM) is revolutionizing how brands in the automotive parts industry communicate with their customers and get market insights. We are looking for a sales & marketing coordinator to join our team at this early stage of the company. Your tasks will be to generate and manage sales leads and lead all marketing efforts. While we have very experienced technical team members to take over for presentations and product implementation you will have lots of freedom to influence the company’s marketing and sales efforts.
The job can be done either parttime or fulltime and flexible from your home office.
- Automotive parts industry experience
- Creativity for marketing
- Passionate about sales and interacting with potential customers
- Organized and structured work
- (Co-)Create Marketing Strategy
- Create Marketing content to spread across different channels (Linkedin/Blog on Homepage/AutoCareVIP/Newsletter)
- Prepare Conventions/Conferences
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Material
A graphic designer is on the team for any artwork
- Generate Leads
- Manage Leads
- Cold call and follow up
Leads get handed over to tech consultants for product presentations
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Why join PDM
Become part of an awesome team. Spread across the world but with one vision PDM is determined to change the automotive parts industry forever.
- An extraordinary Team – No lone wolves in sight! A group of professionals is waiting for your input!
- Your Chance to make an Impact – You are part of a project and have the unique opportunity to contribute actively with your ideas!
- Greater Freedom – No justifications before annoying clients who know nothing about the matter at hand! We play according to our own rules!
- Excellent Communication – You have questions, suggestions etc.? We don’t have hierarchies, just come over and be one step closer to the solution!
- Equity Option – Are you looking for your own Project? We want you to be part of our very core!
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer